Heartfelt Home Care is the ideal solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own homes.
Our home health aides and companions make their lives easier by performing many of the tasks which have become difficult and unmanageable.
Our caregivers may provide a wide array of services, including:
• Assistance with bathing, dressing & toileting
• Assistance with all personal hygiene
• Assistance with ambulation and transfers if needed
• Medication reminders
• Meal preparation and help with feeding
• Light housekeeping and laundry
• Driving and/or accompanying client to appointments or social events
• Shopping, errands
• Providing respite for family caregivers
• Helping with correspondence to family and friends
• Providing socialization, friendship and support for client
• Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
Additionally we can provide relief services for you when your regular caregiver wants a break. We are available 24/7 to handle any immediate services requests or to provide assistance to current clients.
After conducting a detailed and rigorous screening process, Heartfelt Home Care certifies members of our team. This procedure includes extensive background checks with continuous monitoring and only those who successfully complete the process are bonded and insured – and only then are they trained and ready to be matched to an individual. Once they are, Heartfelt Home Care is responsible for all workers’ compensation, liability insurance, payroll taxes, as well as other employee-related costs.